"New" DS??

unavidanueva

Someone in one of the Facebook DS groups posted that based on what she had read in the group, she asked her surgeon if she should up her fat consumption. She was told no, that she had the "new" DS and higher fat consumption is not necessary.

Huh? Is there such a thing, or does this sound like code for SADI/SIPS?

Oh good lord - let me invite Jeremy Villamarrette to comment - she was his surgeon. And he had a LOT of problems.

Yes, I'm guessing that's what she's doing now too - perhaps because she was not good at the DS? And yeah, SADIsts don't "have" to eat high fat - that actually translates to "they don't GET to eat high fat." Because they absorb most of their fat, and have to diet.

does this sound like code for SADI/SIPS
Sounds like a SADI/SIPS.

Yeah, I saw someone trying to say it was the NEW DS....I belong to one SADI group on FB usually stay low just reading but someone had a major stupid wondering what the difference was between the VSG and the SADI and the DS. She insisted it was the limb length...well, since my common channel is a bit longer than most, I had to make a point that it was not the limb length so much as one versus two limbs!

Latest posts

Back