Need help please

BrendaRosas

Hello, I'm new here.
I got a Roux En Y back in 1998, and stayed the same weight for 17 years. Then I developed a fistula. I've been fighting for surgery since July 2016, and have been turned down for a DS for the third time just this morning. They only problem? I'm 42 BMI, not 50!
I have tons of co-morbidities including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, fibromyalgia, 2 failed back surgeries, neuropathy, diabetes, etc.
Dr. Ayoola is my doctor, and I'm trying to get Lorra and Diane Cox to help me if at all possible.

Hello, I'm new here.
I got a Roux En Y back in 1998, and stayed the same weight for 17 years. Then I developed a fistula. I've been fighting for surgery since July 2016, and have been turned down for a DS for the third time just this morning. They only problem? I'm 42 BMI, not 50!
I have tons of co-morbidities including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, fibromyalgia, 2 failed back surgeries, neuropathy, diabetes, etc.
Dr. Ayoola is my doctor, and I'm trying to get Lorra and Diane Cox to help me if at all possible.
Have you tried to appeal the insurance decision? I definitely would try that.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. It has to be really frustrating. Fingers crossed that you get the surgery you need.

Latest posts

Back