My Switched Life so far

You look amazing!! I hope to have as great success as you have. I've been losing slowly and it's beginning to worry me.

Don't worry about the slow loss. Looking back on my progress, I have averaged about 10 pounds per month. I am about 20 pounds from goal. I have really slowed down this past month but, I will just keep trying to watch those carbs. Problem is, I have been watching them go into my mouth, lol. I know I just have to tighten up and stay the course. I follow what I have learned from the vets here. That along with my surgery will hopefully take me where I want to be. Everyone loses at different rates. Trust your DS and hedge your bets with low, low carbs.

Wow! @newanatomy, it's hard to believe you are the same person! You were beautiful before and beautiful after! Can I please have your hair?

Oh, thank you. You CAN have my hair. You start with very course, curly, frizzy hair that you try to beat into submission everyday, add a DS, lose about half of it, re-group, re-color and style to hide the re-growth. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. :geek:

OMG. I had Dr Simper too....and that is SO true! He is the WORST when it comes to talking to you about ANYTHING and will only give you 10 pain pills. I just got called in his office and read the riot act...see my previous post today. The RMAP group is a joke. It is all about RNY and they get really weird if you try to say that DS is different. He told me that they are just the same as far as diet and vitamins go. Good luck. I wish to God I had chosen one of the other 2 Drs.

I am sorry, he is super tough! I would not pay for an "appointment" that he made me come in for, just to appease his ego. I really hated his entire staff, I am pretty sure they hated me too. I am still glad he did my surgery though. Maybe if I met with another surgeon it would be different but, his skills were worth the trouble for me. Having his expertise within a 3 hour drive made his shit-to-worth ratio acceptable.

Latest posts

Back