My Switched Life so far

@southernlady I have edited, is it showing now? I thought we had to copy from facebook or some other type site. I have these just to me on Facebook. Maybe that makes a difference.

My PCP would be very uncomfortable prescribing pain pills. They are all trained to treat us like narcotic addicts seeking the dose that will finally kill us off.

What really pisses me off is that we have given them access to our medical records, if they are so concerned about how many pills we have sought out, why don't they freakin' look? They would see I have had damn few prescriptions for narcotics over my lifetime. Damn few prescriptions, period.

If my surgeon wasn't so busy running from the room all the time, maybe we could have discussed it more rationally. He doesn't listen at all!

I know that I can get through this. I just get a little whiny now and then. I slept better last night. I feel less sore today. I am sure each day will get better.

Thanks for listening!
OMG. I had Dr Simper too....and that is SO true! He is the WORST when it comes to talking to you about ANYTHING and will only give you 10 pain pills. I just got called in his office and read the riot act...see my previous post today. The RMAP group is a joke. It is all about RNY and they get really weird if you try to say that DS is different. He told me that they are just the same as far as diet and vitamins go. Good luck. I wish to God I had chosen one of the other 2 Drs.

One week 3 days: Last night was a long and shitty night, I was up and down all night with gut wrenching, gag inducing, intestine inverting cramps. It felt like I was being pulled inside out. So, how long does this new fun last?
I was about 10 to 14 days out when I realized I am now lactose intolerant. That could be it.

OMG. I had Dr Simper too....and that is SO true! He is the WORST when it comes to talking to you about ANYTHING and will only give you 10 pain pills. I just got called in his office and read the riot act...see my previous post today. The RMAP group is a joke. It is all about RNY and they get really weird if you try to say that DS is different. He told me that they are just the same as far as diet and vitamins go. Good luck. I wish to God I had chosen one of the other 2 Drs.

I have not seen him since he discharged me from the hospital. He is a good cutter, nothing else.

@southernlady I have edited, is it showing now? I thought we had to copy from facebook or some other type site. I have these just to me on Facebook. Maybe that makes a difference.
YES, they are showing now.

It depends on the settings on your photos on FB...if it's just your friends, then it won't pull them. If ANY body can see them, they would be fine.

I am a little late in posting but, here are some photos: the first one is at the hotel, the day before surgery. The second is on my one year surgiversary.
10430464_757047451042643_7945324580567304479_n.jpg

10348285_757046794376042_1294687908006947085_n.jpg
You look amazing!! I hope to have as great success as you have. I've been losing slowly and it's beginning to worry me.

YES, they are showing now.

It depends on the settings on your photos on FB...if it's just your friends, then it won't pull them. If ANY body can see them, they would be fine.

Protip: When you're looking at any Facebook picture (yours, someone else's, it matters not) - right click it. You should have an option like "Copy Image URL." That's the URL you need to share the pic on messageboards, etc. regardless of the pic's privacy settings.

Latest posts

Back