My Surgery Report Makes Me Nervous

He sent me another message yesterday confirming that he gave me a 100cm CC. I do agree with @CaitlynR that at this point, it would be risky to keep lying to me. When I first met Dr. Guerron, I was immediately impressed with how genuine he appeared, and every interaction I've had with him has only reinforced that. Accidents happen, and I beleive that he just made a mistake. Having said that, if I have the opportunity to verify, I'm sure I will.

That's all you can do. Really none of us KNOW how long our CC is.

Decades ago there was a woman on that other site who had her DS when she was very young. 16 if I remember correctly. In her early 30's she started gaining like crazy and they found her CC had grown over time. At least that's what they think happened. Theorized it was because she had her DS so young. But she disappeared after her problem was corrected. No way to find out the rest of the story.

So, with his new typo (11) I wonder if he means he gave you a 110 cm? Please tell us you replied to get him to clarify what he means here. As a PhD in English, the GAWDAWFUL writing skills of those in the medical professions never ceases to amaze me. There is no excuse for his failure to correctly articulate the specifics of your procedure. BE PISSED.

Will you please cosign demand letters with me? I want all the news anchors to take refresher courses in using the possessive to modify a gerund.

"His constant lying is exasperating," not "Him constantly lying is exasperating."

O! Would that they would listen to such a plea! (A little subjunctive humor.) (Catholic schools, 1950s.) (Sorry.)

@Larra I am also hopeful that his explanation is true. I don't know that insurance would cover the procedure to verify, and I know I can't pay for that out of pocket. I do understand the use of templates, and I can definitely understand making a mistake. The few irregularities are what made me uneasy. All I can do is trust that he is the genuine person I took him for, and chalk it up to "Shit happens".

My hernia surgery report says my hernia was the result of a work comp injury. I had been retired for about seven years and the hernia was from my abdominoplasty incision. Close enough?

ETA...I have a report around here from a recent hospital admission. Seems I'm a thirty-something male with a BMI of 19. So, just because it's written, does not make it so.

Spiky, they gave you a bmi of 19, what are you complaining about?

Latest posts

Back