My kid…

Spiky Bugger

I just called her.

Me: I can’t get rid of you.
Her: Why?
Me: I went to the laundry room and came back to an old tv show. A guy you worked with on a big movie and a guy you went to college with were just on my screen. The college one is naked & on the toilet.
Her: That IS old because the other guy died a while back.

She has been *everywhere and met everyone. And now, she has a job where all she does is go to meetings. But they PAY her, so I guess that’s good.

*One morning we got a phone call, said “Hello,” and heard…”Good morning! It’s fucking MUGGY here in Fiji.” She is weird.

Damn it, if you don't start working on a memoir soon...

I'll just keep hoping that you will. :ROFLMAO:
Well…today I made my husband laugh at my telephone technique!

I had been attempting to cancel a service since June 25th and the company’s records showed that. The company kept assigning me later and later cancellation dates, which meant I’d have to keep paying them. I explained how that would be working out.

Them: No, ma’am. The 30 days starts today, not June 25th.

Me…after asking to be “escalated” up the customer service ladder and not yelling or acting angry and using my sweetest voice:
Here’s the thing…your firm wants me to continue paying $50/mo for service that should have been cancelled last week. I, of course, will dispute the charge with my credit card company AND I’ll be calling your Customer Service people, probably several days a week. See…I just need to get my $50’s worth of SOMETHING from you folks. I’ll use up way more than $50’s worth of Customer Service time, front-line and supervisory, and then a little time from your legal department. Also, the folks that have to respond to my comments on social media get paid, too. And, unfortunately, your PR/Marketing people MAY have to explain why a VietNam era disabled veteran, on the wrong side of 75-years-old, who just had to move to a Senior Living facility because of health challenges is being treated so unkindly. BUT, I really have nothing else to do.

Supervisory person decided it could be cancelled now.

Latest posts

Back