My first 100 lbs with after shot :)

MyNewLife

Roast Beef for dinner (shhhhh)

Watch the boobies shrink LOL Please do not download or share without my permission. Still needs work but might make some of the newbies feel better about how slow it is in the beginning.

I tried on my daughters size 14 prom dress...OMG it fit. The shoes wouldn't fasten.

4 Kids, I missed a coupla days here and there. The pic I posted of my after didn't upload, must have done it wrong :(

This was like 3 years ago, I just thought the folks that are sure the stalls were never gonna end could see that they do. Also, you can see my problems with whey on days when my stomach went preggo...if only I knew then what I know now LOL

Oh yeah. Cheese, protein shakes, cottage cheese, all the good stuff. I kept thinking it was lactose and at one time I thought it was gluten. I finally have peace and only an average amount of gas and BM's (for a DSr anyway) since I stay completely away from dairy except real butter which doesn't seem to bother me. If I don't go carb crazy, I stay very comfortable. If I need a protein drink, I use soy. I use Daiya non dairy cheese and coffee mate for my coffee.

I watched through the vide and was impressed by the incremental change. I then flipped back and forth between the last picture and the first and I though OMG - AMAZING!

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing this - I wish I had the determination to consistently take photos from the start. :)

Latest posts

Back