Most recent before and after shots

brooklyngirl

Yankee gone south
So I was looking through some old photos and decided to make some side-by-side comparisons. Neither of the "befores" were even at my highest weight, I totally hid from all cameras then, but these were close... And I'm not even done yet!
4c1e49371005e1fea0095002b2651123_zpsa4f50b70.jpg

0b364d62e5170062db43a27aa8d5afb5_zps99a22844.jpg

Beautiful!! You have the cutest smile (love how you tilt your head) and your hair is sassy! You just look like someone I would want to be friends with :)

wow, you are beautiful - all the photos!! and look at your ticker, good for you!

how are you liking the new climate/area/people?

Thanks ladies! The short hair came out of necessity after massive loss, but I like it and I'm having fun with it :)
@JackieOnLine - I'm really very happy with the move, most of the major stressors in everyday life in NY that took a big toll on me are gone now and I'm enjoying life more now than I have in many years. It's getting a lil hot, but I think the trade off for the easy winter and AMAZING spring is fair :D

It's getting a lil hot, but I think the trade off for the easy winter and AMAZING spring is fair

it's always something, isn't it? but, yes, trade offs. and I assume everyone there has central air?

where I am now I have an AC unit in the wall - much better than nothing but central air is the best.

it's always something, isn't it? but, yes, trade offs. and I assume everyone there has central air?

where I am now I have an AC unit in the wall - much better than nothing but central air is the best.
Not EVERYONE but damned near...Our house is 100 years old and has been fitted with central air. We wouldn't survive summer if we didn't.

I can remember when my Mother FINALLY got central A/C...up until then she had a window unit in the kitchen/den...and I would sleep on the sofa in the den cause it was so hot.

Yes, my first time having central air and it's wonderful! (even though I'm nowhere near as hot and sweaty as I used to be ;) )

I totally suck at intuiting what people look like (or remembering people from having already met them). I totally envisioned you has having dark blonde curly hair. But the REAL you is cute as can be.

Latest posts

Back