Missed vitamins

brooklyngirl

Yankee gone south
Hey guys,
Quick question since I'm not sure if I've been doing the right thing... I was at a family function in NC yesterday, left in the AM and completely forgot about my vites for the day. Missed the morning dose since I was off my schedule. Didn't pack the mid-day and forgot the evening ones when I got home. I almost never miss a whole day's worth, but I do forget one, here and there throughout the week, and usually take it in between batches the following day, trying to give 2 hours between. So am I doing a good or bad thing trying to get my whole day's worth from yesterday in today? Should I stretch it out throughout the week? And just to be clear, adding in a missed batch from the day before is fine, right?

Personally, I don't think you need to worry about missing one day. It is habitually not taking vitamins that will get you in trouble, so personally I would just stay on your normal routing..but JMO.

Personally, I don't think you need to worry about missing one day. It is habitually not taking vitamins that will get you in trouble, so personally I would just stay on your normal routing..but JMO.
Yeah, I sometimes am not good about getting in all my calcium (only get four of my 8 some days) but since my numbers are good I don't freak too much if I miss the afternoon/evening dose.

Lauren, while we don't want to make a habit of missing vitamins...missing one day is not gonna make a big difference. Just get back on track today and go from there.

Latest posts

Back