Mexican Surgery and Going it Alone

LOL men are funny critters aren't they? I honestly don't care what it does to me as long as I get to live longer. I'm not even thinking about dating again after I lose the weight (hey, if they didn't like me before, they don't get to change their mind after so THERE!) so I don't have that pressure and honestly I'm a bit vain but I'm sure I'll be just fine when the wrinkles and bags and what-have-you show up. I will tell myself they add "character" ... LOL

LOL men are funny critters aren't they? I honestly don't care what it does to me as long as I get to live longer. I'm not even thinking about dating again after I lose the weight (hey, if they didn't like me before, they don't get to change their mind after so THERE!) so I don't have that pressure and honestly I'm a bit vain but I'm sure I'll be just fine when the wrinkles and bags and what-have-you show up. I will tell myself they add "character" ... LOL

I care but not enough to not do it. The desire to watch my grand babies grow up to make me some great grand babies is a lot stronger. If I have to look like a bobble head in the process...so be it! LOL DAMN IT

LOL on bobble head! I hear ya on watching the grand babies grow up. I feel like my own kids don't really need me anymore (except the one who forgot how to leave the nest! lol) but I know the grandbabies do... and I'm darn well going to be here for them!

LOL on bobble head! I hear ya on watching the grand babies grow up. I feel like my own kids don't really need me anymore (except the one who forgot how to leave the nest! lol) but I know the grandbabies do... and I'm darn well going to be here for them!

Damn right..lol

Latest posts

Back