Meet Up: Vegas, Aug 3 and 4 Dr. Sauceda consultations too.

galaxygrrl

Hi all,

So, I know I mentioned that Dr. Sauceda will be in Vegas doing consultations on Aug 3 and 4. I know a couple people expressed interest in a meet up during this time and maybe a consultation. Settledownnow Zarabear. I'm going to go and I texted with Zarabear and she wants to come. I know Settledownnow mentioned she would like to join in on the fun, but maybe skip the Dr.

So, I thought I would post and see if people are game to a meet up. I'm going for sure. What do people think?

Cheers,

Beth

Last edited:
I would love to go, but as of today, I would say the trip is not going to work out for me. There are no direct flights or cheap flights from where I am living now, plus I need to be back for an early meeting Monday morning. I will let you know if something changes as we get closer to the date.

Zarabear you look great! How much wt have you lost? Are you close to your goal wt?

Aww thanks!! I'm 10 months out and from when I came home from the hospital, I'm 110lbs down. 135 lbs from my highest weight. I need to start getting more fully body pics, but I keep comparing selfies and can't believe the differences! And I'm doing things I never thought I would again. Taking stairs, bootcamp workouts, ROLLERCOASTERS!!! LoL

Latest posts

Back