May Be My Last Larger Size Purge

k9ophile

I spent a couple of hours cleaning out my walk-in (but it's so cluttered I can't really walk into it) closet. My feet have been swollen and I wanted to find more sandals. It seemed like a good thing to toss as I dug my way through.

I found size 16 pants and extra large tops that I'm reasonably sure I'll won't need again. Yet that old yo-yo mentality wants me to keep a couple just in case. More surprising were the presence of some 3x's that had not yet been pressed into coal. I tend to hoard, but getting rid of clothes isn't that hard. I tell myself how noble I am to give them away. I'm not noble, but it does give a little pleasure passing them on. It was so hard to find super big clothes and some of them still have tags on them. Better than going to a landfill, eh?

I spent a couple of hours cleaning out my walk-in (but it's so cluttered I can't really walk into it) closet. My feet have been swollen and I wanted to find more sandals. It seemed like a good thing to toss as I dug my way through.

I found size 16 pants and extra large tops that I'm reasonably sure I'll won't need again. Yet that old yo-yo mentality wants me to keep a couple just in case. More surprising were the presence of some 3x's that had not yet been pressed into coal. I tend to hoard, but getting rid of clothes isn't that hard. I tell myself how noble I am to give them away. I'm not noble, but it does give a little pleasure passing them on. It was so hard to find super big clothes and some of them still have tags on them. Better than going to a landfill, eh?

Send the good stuff to Puerto Rico? A shelter?

Latest posts

Back