List of DS surgeons

@DianaCox
I don't know if you remember but a woman @sheila stillwell posted about 6 months ago about a doctor in the St Louis County area that did her DS. i am pretty sure she was a revIsion from a band. I have been checking and they have finally updated their web-site to include the DS and also revision surgery's. Wouldn't it be nice to have another surgeon in the mid-west on our list of surgeons. Dr. Scott did her DS and I have seen him years ago for repeated dilations after my VBG. Sheila gave you some statistics in another thread but I couldn't find it and I have accidently deleted her e-mails to me. I hope this info helps. If you are reading this Sheila I hope things are going great for you!
Barb

http://mynewselfbariatrics.com/contact-us/

http://mynewselfbariatrics.com/serv...UeRAKP4TdE5srS_8CjukkIfBszB4VGa2JBxoC0B7w_wcB
After some frustrating searching, I found the threads:
(@MsJacquiiC, @southernlady - there is something wrong with the search function - I searched "Scott" and these threads did NOT come up - and they clearly should have. I found them by following the link to Sheila's postings.)

Thanks Barb - this surgeon is now included in this thread, which will be used to generate a list of DS surgeons to contact. Anyone have an email address for Scott?

@DianaCox
I looked everywhere on their site for a e-mail address for Dr. scott or any of the surgeons or staff and can't find one.

@southernlady
I also tried to do a search under stent and nothing came up. It has to be stents. I found Sheila by going back through the DS threads because I couldn't remember her name, just that the thread was about a stent, Des Peres hospital and Dr. Scott. None of my searches brought up anything but you already know I am not the best with computers although I do try. I have a laptop with windows 7. Search seems to be working now though.:unsure::confused:

I am putting together a list, and I want everyone to help with it. It will be used to create/update the vetted surgeons list.

What I need from you:
  • Surgeon's name (include all DS surgeons in the practice)
  • Surgeon's email address
We will get the rest of the information directly from the surgeon himself.

Please add to this thread.

Please post the link to this post on all your other groups, especially FaceBook.

Thanks!

@Ang Berryman You don't have to click "quote" to respond. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and write your response in the box you find. Then click "post reply." If you look at your post above, you'll see that it only contains a quote and not your response.

I am putting together a list, and I want everyone to help with it. It will be used to create/update the vetted surgeons list.

What I need from you:
  • Surgeon's name (include all DS surgeons in the practice)
  • Surgeon's email address
We will get the rest of the information directly from the surgeon himself.

Please add to this thread.

Please post the link to this post on all your other groups, especially FaceBook.

Thanks!

Hello. Please include your surgeon's email / contact information if possible. Thanks!

My surgeon was Dr Gintas Antanavicius at Abington Memorial Hospital, just outside Philly, PA. He is partnered with Fernando Bonnani, whom I believe are both vetted.

Are you putting Hugh Houston on the list?? Please don't. He's vetted but is not worthy to be on any list for surgery of any kind. His skills aren't the issue....HE'S the issue! I finally decided to listen to the advice of others and fire his ass! He really crossed the line at my 6 month post op appt. I'm in process of transferring my care to Dr. Boyce. Waiting for him to review my records and make a decision.

PS: Sorry I haven't been around much. I started working as a Labor and Delivery nurse in July (new grad here!) and it's been an adjustment for me. That plus traveling every weekend for my girls' softball tournaments has made it challenging to keep up with the happenings here.

Are you putting Hugh Houston on the list?? Please don't. He's vetted but is not worthy to be on any list for surgery of any kind. His skills aren't the issue....HE'S the issue! I finally decided to listen to the advice of others and fire his ass! He really crossed the line at my 6 month post op appt. I'm in process of transferring my care to Dr. Boyce. Waiting for him to review my records and make a decision.

PS: Sorry I haven't been around much. I started working as a Labor and Delivery nurse in July (new grad here!) and it's been an adjustment for me. That plus traveling every weekend for my girls' softball tournaments has made it challenging to keep up with the happenings here.
Wow, what happened?

Latest posts

Back