lab results

Charris

Now an angel
They are not as bad as I thought but they are probably worse than they would have been I stopped cites for almost 2 weeks for labs.

Thoughts?feedback

Attachments

• lab results oct.pdf
    469.9 KB · Views: 25
@southernlady can you move this to labs and vites section please? You would think after all this time of being on the site I would know what sections are available lol thank you

So...of the few I think I know...your blood is taking a bit too long to clot...so more Vitamin K.

And your Parathyroid is wandering around "borrowing" calcium from bones and teeth. So...more Calcium? More Vit A? Vit D?

Dr Keshishian can give you injections of those Vites.

Last edited:
So...of the few I think I know...your blood is taking a bit too long to clot...so more Vitamin K.

And your Parathyroid is wandering around "borrowing" calcium from bones and teeth. So...more Calcium? More Vit A? Vit D?

Dr Kehishian can give you injections of those Vites.

No wonder I have completely lost 4 and a half teeth.

@southernlady can you move this to labs and vites section please? You would think after all this time of being on the site I would know what sections are available lol thank you
Moved.
To lower PTH, ADD vitamin D3 (BioTech or Nivagen) 50,000. I don't know how much you are taking but I would double it.
Need A...BioTech 25,000. If not on any, add one a day. If already taking it daily, add another 2-3 days of double.

Rethinking my earlier comment. If you had been off Vit K for two weeks (I don't know if you regularly take it) before the blood draw, then I wouldn't probably INCREASE the dosage...just return to normal.

My experience is that the Vitamin K works pretty fast. My INR has been too high and has "corrected" itself a week later by my taking Vitamin K "more responsibly." One time I got my IVs pulled and sent home from the hospital pre-op area, the other time we checked in advance of a procedure. Both times, my numbers were better in a week.

Latest posts

Back