Kroger Carbmaster

k9ophile

In 2008 when I was post-op, there was a shortage of Carbmaster yogurt because everyone who had WLS swore by it. Fast-forward to yesterday when out of curiosity I looked to see if it was still around. Yes, it is. However, I also found a Carbmaster cottage cheese. I'm enjoying the cottage cheese with cinnamon and raisins. 15g protein with 10g carbohydrate.

I know how hard it was for me in the early post-op period. Perhaps this may be an option for both newbies and the veterans as well.

This is my jam!!! And I love the new cottage cheese ones, though I haven't had one that's 10 carbs. The strawberry rhubarb and peach are really good, and they're 7 carbs!! The yogurt is awesome too, though!

I love carbmaster!! Comparable to fairlife, with less carbs. My deepest sympathies to anyone who doesn't have a Kroger at their disposal.
Kroger owns several chains with different names. When we lived in CO, our "Kroger" was called King Soopers. It might be worth a little Google search to find out what other chains are owned by Kroger. They may have similar dairy products. I've read more labels in the last nine years than the 57 years prior to WLS.

Latest posts

Back