Kidney Stones - a real thrill ride!

As a roller coaster fanatic, I'm thinking of how I can finagle this into a prescription.

I've known for years that jumping / jostling the body can move the little stones, and straining and tensing the body can pop mine through as well.

They mentioned Big Thunder Mtn at Disney, which is a particularly jarring coaster, as it's supposedly old mining cars. If anyone is actually going to try a coaster to help with a stone, I recommend old style wooden coasters, over the new ones with nylon or polyurethane wheels, as they are too smooth, unless centrifugal force or inversions are enough to make you tense and strain enough.

Hubby and I have said for years we would do a world tour of epic roller coasters, so now I have another reason to make it happen. So happy to read this!

As a roller coaster fanatic, I'm thinking of how I can finagle this into a prescription.

I've known for years that jumping / jostling the body can move the little stones, and straining and tensing the body can pop mine through as well.

They mentioned Big Thunder Mtn at Disney, which is a particularly jarring coaster, as it's supposedly old mining cars. If anyone is actually going to try a coaster to help with a stone, I recommend old style wooden coasters, over the new ones with nylon or polyurethane wheels, as they are too smooth, unless centrifugal force or inversions are enough to make you tense and strain enough.

Hubby and I have said for years we would do a world tour of epic roller coasters, so now I have another reason to make it happen. So happy to read this!

This seems to be a similar method to the powerful massager to jiggle the stones along, right?

Latest posts

Back