Just 6 Vitamins a day....REALLY???

I would definitely fight the insurance company to cover that. Bastards make a bazillion dollars a year by royal fucking anyone they can get their greedy mitts on. Don't let them screw you. And tell your doc to get his shit together, heck throw a please in there for the hell of it.

bullet_triangle_green.png
2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.02
Allergy to milk products
  • Billable Code
  • Unacceptable As Principal Dx
  • Short description: Hx-milk prod allergy.
  • ICD-9-CM V15.02 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
  • ICD-9-CM V15.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Perhaps it should have been:

bullet_triangle_green.png
2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 558.3
Allergic gastroenteritis and colitis
  • Billable Code
  • Short description: Allrgic gastro & colitis.
  • ICD-9-CM 558.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
  • ICD-9-CM 558.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
And here is something else that might be helpful: http://www.meadjohnson.com/pediatri...s/130029-CRCPID-PurAmino-Insurance-Letter.pdf

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ICD+9+code+milk+protein+allergy

Last edited:
A "Lactivist".....now that is some funny shit!! Funniest thing I've heard in a long time! Yup, listen to Diana, theres a good chance you can put $400 extra in your pocket every month...I hope anyway, and wish you the best!

I'm on a VERY minimal regimen, despite being anal about my labs and adherent to the requirements:

AM:
2 Citricals
1 MagCit
1 Prenavite (prenatal vitamin)
1 vitamin C
I zinc
MWF - 1 50K IU D3
SuTThSa - 1 K1, 1 K2
1 Primal Defense Ultra
TOTAL (not counting my Protonix and ADD med): 9 or 10 pills

PM:
2 Citricals
1 MagCit
1 vitamin C
I zinc
1 50K IU D3
1 Culturelle
TOTAL (not counting my Protonix, Levoxyl and Melatonin): 7 pills

SO - 16-17 supplement pills per day.
:D Only a DSer would see this as minimal. But to be serious for a moment, that is a nice minimal amount.

40 VITAMINS A DAY? HOLY COW WHY?
@Bella911 - did you READ this thread? You take what your labs indicate you need to take. Maybe a little extra, just in case. Aim for keeping levels above the midrange for most things. Calcium requires a lot of pills to get a minimal dose, because they are BIG - a dose of 500-630 mg is 2 pills and many people take 2500-3000 mg/day. That would be 10-12 pills right there. Iron pills are also taken in multiples.

Latest posts

Back