Juarez, Phoenix Surgeon Possible Patient Death

I know Stephanie and her long terrible story. She weighed 244 when she had her DS. she was told her Cc was 100 but it was actually 60. I told her I was surprised he gave her a DS he told me I'd never get one from him I was too small to find another doctor. Thank God for Ms Batt on the other site. Stephanie saw a malpractice attorney and he told her she had no case because although she was jacked up she was "not dead and still fixable!" Wonder what he thinks now? What type of shit is that? After her surgery her good doc would no longer deal with her. She went to another doctor who got tired of managing her care and decided he would no longer do anything for her. She was on tpn and we know how docs hate to deal with that. She was getting better at some point and got pregnant and had a baby during all the madness. Then I saw she was sick again on FB asking for rides to doctors appointments. We talked at length about what happened to her and the way she was being treated. Poor thing people were not kind to her at all especially doctors. So sad 34 years old with 4 children and gone because of her desire to be thinner to be healthier.

Last edited:
@Jbandmmomma I'm sorry. It is really sad though. Plus she just not too long ago had a baby boy. He may be 2 ish. Her husband has started a gofund me account to help provide for raising her children. I didn't understand that at first I guess. I thought those accounts we generated for 1 time emergency situations. I guess I don't understand how they work. At the point, Stephanie had a baby I thought she was out of harms way. I will definitely say that young lady fought a good fight. I know many days she felt terrible and still pressed on taking care of kids, doing girl scouts, and being a wife.

I wanted to reach out to her husband and maybe suggest seeking legal advice. But I'm not sure if that would be tactful. Although I do have several emails between she and I where she told me she tried and was told since she was not dead and was still fixable she had no case. But as I said before the ordeal has been so long ago I'm sure that Weasle doctor would be able to say it wasn't because of something I did wrong.

Latest posts

Back