It's Official

Hahahahahaa Honey with your keep it up comment, so sense you went there, for whatever reason while I was laying on the gurnee waiting for anesthesia to show up.....Mr johnson was partially standing up. Why i have no idea because I wasn't thinking about sex and I was worried a nurse was going to show up and call me Mr Pervie. LOL

Sorry if this post offends anyone.
Had to laugh when I read this. Not thinking about sex, but ...camping! Then Southernlady's last comment sent me into fits.

I hope you are still feeling better, and the travel isn't keeping you from getting lots of rest.

Thanks Clarissa. I am sorry to hear you need another surgery too. Hernia? Scar tissue? Whatever it is hopefully Ara can get it fixed for you. You have been through too damn much!
SCOTT I think you have definitely been through more than me. ANYWAY my surgery on 12/1 is a component separation with mesh for the hernia.....

SCOTT I think you have definitely been through more than me. ANYWAY my surgery on 12/1 is a component separation with mesh for the hernia.....
Well I don't know, but best wishes on your comp sep with mesh. Definitely request a Dilaudid pain pump because the mesh repair surgery which wasn't even comp sep, was my most painful the next few days after surgery.

Dr K did a great job with my pain management in this one ...PCA pump and then IV Torridol which really helped on my mesh recovery and this one now.

Latest posts

Back