In Mexicali..surgery tomorrow.

This drain tube will come out tomorrow....hopefully the pain will go away after that. Was able to start sipping water last night and now juice and Gatorade and tea.

congrats on your surgery and you are posting very fast PO, sounds like you are doing great. I am sure once that drain is out you will feel better, before you know it , you will be in your own home recovering.

Apparently the other guy down the hall from me who also had a VSG to DS revision is doing a lot better than me. Well now doesn't that just piss me off. I have seriously never been in this much pain in my life...I'm not a fan.
I think that other dude brought his own stash of drugs with him..that's the only way he could skipping all around this place. Jerk.

Glad you are on the other side and doing well. Hopefully the pain will subside a bit shortly. Sip, sip, sip! Wishing you all the best!

Apparently the other guy down the hall from me who also had a VSG to DS revision is doing a lot better than me. Well now doesn't that just piss me off. I have seriously never been in this much pain in my life...I'm not a fan.
I think that other dude brought his own stash of drugs with him..that's the only way he could skipping all around this place. Jerk.

rotten barsted!! :mad0214:

have you told them your pain is bad? be the squeaky wheel!! :neutral:

hope you feel better soon!

:5grouphug:

Having the drain out should make a big difference. And frankly, Mexico is NOT somewhere that I would bring my own stash of drugs!
...that is, if I had a stash of drugs, which I don't.

Didn't you also have your sleeve tightened? I would imagine that makes a difference in recovery too. Hang in there, you will feel better tomorrow and even better the day after tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back