Im here if YOU NEED ME!

Charris

Now an angel
I don't get on the site like i should being a vet with so many experiences good and bad to share. I have a little bit to say about everything! Lol but really true!. Well i know about: being a distal RNY AND REVISED to DS, abdominalplasty, malnutition, TPN, protein/vitamin deficiency, being short with WLS, BEING black with WLS, not thinking you will be successful, hernias, adhesions, pain management, mega colons, component separations, bowel blockages, making stupid decisions and im sure there is more that does pop up in my mind right away.

This group has made it their business to keep me alive and well so the good DS stats don't become blimished. I feel i need to be here for anyone who needs information regarding anything i have experienced, especially things that are rare that could help someone with. All too often we dont hear fron a lot of vets long term because they are off doing well living their life. I don't want to be a taker all the time. SO im here if you need me!

I think you left out nearly dying in a rollover car accident.

We need to get together again. We’re in NorCal and then heading for Vegas later in the week. Back sometime the week after.

I think you left out nearly dying in a rollover car accident.

We need to get together again. We’re in NorCal and then heading for Vegas later in the week. Back sometime the week after.
I know RIGHT!
Cool how long you in Vegas? I will be there MONDAY through Sunday next week.

Latest posts

Back