I'M GUNNA BE SWITCHEDDDDDD!!!!!!

DuodenalSwitchaRoo

Taking a long scenic route!
Hello people's. Took some searching to find ya'll but I did done it!

I got my letter yesterday after years and years of waiting (and years and years of you listening to me whine about it) My preop is Jan 31st and my duodenal switch is Feb 18!!!! I'm so stoked!

Some of you might have already seen this as I plastered it all over the place lol, but just thought some of the people who have cheered me on allll along the way, would like to know that it IS going to happen for me <3

:woohoo:Congratulations! That's awesome!

o.m.g. I'm so excited....like I feel on the verge of screaming and laughing and going mental (too late for that last bit lol) but omg. My time has FINALLY come :D Feb is a good month for me: Met my hubz in Feb 2006, married him Feb 2007 and now my rebirth Feb 2014 :D yay!!!

Thanks everyone. I feel like a newly saved Christian lol. I just want to run up to strangers and share the good news and shout it from the roof tops lol. I don't know if it's normal to be THIS excited....but I have waited soooooooooooo long....its like the Christmas that would never come...and it's coming! :D

Thank you all for your continued support throughout the years :)

Congratulations. Im glad it is finally happening for you. Are you in the states or in one of those countries that they only do a handful a year?

Latest posts

Back