IDGAF!

it is you!! whooopie! that first post didn't have enough cursing and threats in it

pumpkin-butt-halloween-joke-cartoon.jpg

Well, OK then - the reference to shanking was the code required to answer the WTFAY question.

For those puzzled by the inside joke reference, "WTFAY" (Who the fuck are you?) was the tongue-in-cheek group challenge to anyone who joined the old OH R&R board back in the day, demanding that they introduce themselves, preferably with a humorous self-deprecating intro that provided their R&R qualification (with extra points for profanity). Apparently, this became the source of much strife and part of OH's stated excuse for closing the board, because it was so "hostile." It was just so much poo-poo-caa-caa, because everyone knew it was a funny "initiation" question and not actual hazing, but the OH mods (MODS! On R&R, FFS!) were being assholes. Sooprize sooprize.

More trophies are ahead...but there IS a limit...some of us have long since reached our limit, LOL.
Time to add more trophy options? :p

My name is Pumpkin and I'm a gourd...that is all.
IDGAF!?!? Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a bit new to this scene - so never had the pleasure of making your acquaintance. But you seem kewl as fuck!
Better be glad you're a pumpkin instead of a sweet potato though - or I'd make a pie out of you and eat you up pie.gif LOL
Anyway - welcome!

J.

di-R0BV.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back