I have a date and I'm so EXCITED

This sounds like so much fun! I have been in a small yahoo low carb group since 2003 which had a planned weekend getaway several years back to meet face to face. Several SAID they would go but only four of us actually went!

We had a good time and one gal who I particularly got along well with on line, was as great in person and we really cemented our friendship. Another one was nice, just not much in common aside from being fat and struggling. The fourth was a regular PITA!

It was a good weekend though and fun to share stories, which was easy to do since we already knew a lot about each other from the group so made it easy to "go live".

Have a good time.

Liz, Charles and Larra are the only people I have met from this board. They are all awesome people.

I met another lady from Dr K's FB group and she is also a great lady. She is a Dr K patient too.

Pix or it didn't happen? Well it happened!

After a comedy of errors - I invited Clarissa over for the afternoon of the day we were having our tile and grout and carpeting deep cleaned and I didn't know that it would take HOURS, so we couldn't even go in the tiled center part of the house until about 5 PM (we were originally planning to meet mid-afternoon), much less into the carpeted bedrooms until midnight (hence my hair wasn't even combed, much less had I put on any makeup), and then she got stuck in traffic where I-10 is under construction on the weekends, and then tried to get in through an unmanned gate (we residents have RFID thingies that open the side gates), I still managed to throw together some apps and a quiche, but mostly we yapped all night until nearly midnight.

And yes, her nails are amazing, and yes despite the horrible crash she was in last year she still wears 5" heels that would kill me but she's STILL shorter than I am (and I'm not tall), and I can't believe she's anyone's grandma!

IMG_3623.JPG

Latest posts

Back