I don't post enough to view thread?

Diana S.

I was trying to open this thread:

Spanx...OMFG!
Really, you guys wear these? I just got my first pair of Spanx shorts. I got them for yard work hoping they would compress my hernia. I got a 1X, a size bigger than I needed(WRONG!) because I have read they are pretty miserable. These go from...

and I got this error :(

Sorry Diana S., an error has occurred. You must have more than 50 posts to enter this forum.

Is this for reals? What category is it and why?

It's the supersecret board where the cool kids hang out - Rants & Raves. It has a restriction because the conversations there are freewheeling and often not bariatric surgery related, and we don't want casual passers-by to be able to read, or your old boyfriend who is stalking you. Requiring 50 posts to get in (AND having been a member for a month) keeps out the riff-raff - only someone able to show in 50 public posts that they have a serious reason for being part of this community can see the posts.

Actually, Diana S. I was just thinking about you last night, wondering if you were ok and WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING AND BEING AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THIS FABULOUS COMMUNITY??? So get to it girl, and maybe this fascinating and salacious (just kidding!) discussion about supportive undergarments will motivate you.
Sheesh, these days 60 Minutes and the evening news are more salacious than discussing bariatric post-op undergarments, but we really are fabulous, at least.

Latest posts

Back