Hurting burning stomach does it ever stop

Wait a minute. I typed so fast the content of your last post just hit me lol. You said your STOMACH wakes you up to go #2. This phrasing leads me to back up and ask, where, exactly, does it burn/hurt, and where, exactly, does it wake you up to go #2. The organ, the stomach, doesn't make that happen (pooping urge), so now I'm wondering what part of your gizzards might really be bugging you.

Wait a minute. I typed so fast the content of your last post just hit me lol. You said your STOMACH wakes you up to go #2. This phrasing leads me to back up and ask, where, exactly, does it burn/hurt, and where, exactly, does it wake you up to go #2. The organ, the stomach, doesn't make that happen (pooping urge), so now I'm wondering what part of your gizzards might really be bugging you.

It burns in the pit of my stomach. In the morning my stomach feels bloated like I have to pass gas but I've learned better because every single time it is productive. I'm wondering does it have anything to do with the abnormal labs I had.
I don't have a, gallbladder so that cant be it.

Last edited:
@En
I don't have a belly button but if I did I think the pit i'm talking abbot would be an inch or two lower than my belly button.
This is the post I posted and 1 person responded about the out of range labs.
Hey everyone the last blood work I had when I was throwing up had some things too high or too low.
hemoglobin 11.2 L bun/cretin ratio 29.1 H
hematocrit 34.4 L Calcium 10.9 H
Lipase 11 L
ALT 72 H
Creatin 55 H
Can someone tell me what this means

Okay. You are NOT describing your stomach. You are describing stuff going on most likely in the lower part of your small intestine, or possibly even in your large intestine. This makes for a totally different deal. Make sure you described this location accurately in your communication with Dr. K. It will make for completely different advice. You might benefit from seeing a local doc, like a GI doc, I don't know.

It's also possible, since you're having female problems, that this is a female pain thing.

Those abnormal levels? Hemoglobin and hematocrit being low tend to be related to anemia. A couple of the other ones can be related to out of whack liver enzymes, which is very common in MO people and with rapid weight loss. I don't know how they would be related to lower belly pain, though medical peeps might have some thoughts.

True but think of all the patients who pay him $4000 for a revision and he sees them 5 times and never hears from them again. He is working for that little program fee I paid him. Emails and calls all times of the night, visits, etc. But even if he is tired of me he doesnt show it to my face. He actually makes me feel bad because he seems as if he genuienly worries about what goes on with each patient.

Never feel bad about how often you call/email him. This is a surgeon who has made housecalls to traveling patients in their hotels and delivered pain medication. I know from personal experience he feels that once you are his patient you are always his patient. And he specializes in very difficult cases, so if anything, he helps you and has that much more knowledge about GI complexities which are abundant. I just hope for you that you get some relief, you really deserve it.

Latest posts

Back