How did you find out about Bariatric Facts?

@Parousia , how about inviting Leonie over here?
I don't feel I know her well enough to do that, Elizabeth. It would seem like poaching, I think. I only know her from reading her posts, which I have followed because she's the only South African I've seen around, and I am ex-South African (and she seems very nice). I haven't chatted to her much directly though, so it would probably seem a bit weird.

I don't feel I know her well enough to do that, Elizabeth. It would seem like poaching, I think. I only know her from reading her posts, which I have followed because she's the only South African I've seen around, and I am ex-South African (and she seems very nice). I haven't chatted to her much directly though, so it would probably seem a bit weird.

Then do it as a message from me, because I'm banned and can't contact her myself. Who knows, she might be glad to know where the vets have gone.

I sent her a PM on facebook with our link back in January and got no answer. I have no idea if she saw it and ignored it or maybe never sees her FB messages.

I just checked and she hasn't unfriended me, for whatever that is worth.:39:

I too was part of the initial wave - when it became clear to me that Kelly had launched an irrational vendetta against me, I asked Liz et al. if they wanted to launch the site that they had planned for the PB group to become independent almost two years previously, but which Kelly blew off (presumably because she would not have complete control). And they did, amazingly quickly - I think the time from idea to finding and buying the domains and launching the site was about 10 days. Amazing.

Been here from the start, not sure who told me when it was starting. Sorry been MIA, my father is quite ill and I have bronchitis :(

Latest posts

Back