High Dose D3

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I saw these a few weeks ago but also saw a two pack deal for Biotech for like $1 more a bottle so I went with what I knew.

Fakespot gives this product's reviews a F:

https://www.fakespot.com/product/za...d-deficiencies-certified-kosher-120-capsulses

Doesn't mean the product itself is bad. Just means the reviews are likely faked/unreliable/manipulated.
True... But so many Amazon products have fake reviews. I want to be one of those people who gets everything free for writing reviews!

This summer I bought 3 mechanical keyboards. One of them didn't work right out of the box. Amazon replaced it and the manufacturer contacted me and offered me another one if I would amend my review to say they had been willing to fix the problem. So I now have a spare!

How was your D level, Spiky?

Pretty good for me.

I had injections of both A and D a few months back, so that is probably helping. I'm in range, but nothing to brag about:

Vit D--43.4 (30-100)
Vit A--51ug/dL (26-82)

But, meanwhile...PTH too high, calcium at the very bottom of okay:

PTH--66pg/mL (15-65)
Serum Calcium--8.8mg (8.7-10.3)

Blood might clot ALMOST in time, lol:
INR--1.1 (0.8-1.2)

Appt this afternoon with hematologist, too.
HGB--13.1 (11.1-15.9)... But,
Iron Saturation--10% (15-55)

I guess I live right at the frayed edge of the end of the flat earth...it could all, at any moment, go south.

Oh! And those Vitamin Ds are really tiny.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I put a link to that on a FB group a few days ago, as I'm so happy to have another option. I've only taken them a few days now, but they look just like the Biotechs (small, dry, capsule).

Mine are smaller than my Biotech D...closer to the size of the Biotech A.

Latest posts

Back