Hi All

Eztli

I am a sleever potentially seeking a revision to the D.S. Were I to get the revision I would go to Dr.Kesheshian in California. For now I go back and forth every-day about getting the surgery. Anyways, thanks for having me, I've lurked for a while and seen some very helpful information.

Welcome! We see new people interested in revision of sleeve, lap band, and gastric bypass to the DS all the time. You are not alone. I hope you will find the information you need to make your decision.

Come on out. Dr k operated on me yesterday so I am here right now

I am a sleever potentially seeking a revision to the D.S. Were I to get the revision I would go to Dr.Kesheshian in California. For now I go back and forth every-day about getting the surgery. Anyways, thanks for having me, I've lurked for a while and seen some very helpful information.
Hi and welcome @Eztli. Since you've been lurking, you already know that there is a lot of quality information and genuine support here. Read, read, read, and ask questions! - chances are someone here has had similar experience or thoughts that will help you. Looking forward to following your journey!

Latest posts

Back