Hey!

Toya C

My name is Toya, had RNY in 2008, interested in exploring revision though somewhat doubtful about insurance coverage. I cannot afford out of pocket but happy to learn all I can. Yesterday I reached out to Dr. Keshishian's office as I've read so many raving reviews.

Hey back at ya and welcome! I'm glad to see you here. Insurance coverage for revisions is tough. Get a copy of your EOC (Evidence of Coverage) to see whether you have any coverage for revisions - some policies have none - and if so, what type and under what circumstances.

Hey back at ya and welcome! I'm glad to see you here. Insurance coverage for revisions is tough. Get a copy of your EOC (Evidence of Coverage) to see whether you have any coverage for revisions - some policies have none - and if so, what type and under what circumstances.

So it is open enrollment right now and I think I going to contact insurance companies directly to find out covered benefits. May not work but must work every angle.

Good idea, though they may be reluctant to discuss their policies with someone who is not yet in their plan. But you lose nothing by trying. Get as much really specific info as you can, i.e. not just "oh yes we cover bariatric surgery" but specific to DS, revisions, and criteria someone has to meet to qualify for a revision.

Latest posts

Back