Hey Y'all!

Hi Ray! This is the best place ever when you need support or answers to your questions. I'm in your same boat--waiting for my surgery date for my DS. Nice to meet you!
That's what I hear!! It's nice to meet you as well!! I've been fangirling over your avatar since I got here!! So beautiful/badass!!!

Awe, thank you! I'll take beautiful and badass as new additions to my life mantra. This is the year that changes our lives forever!!!
Yaasss!!
Although, it seems so surreal to me, still. Shit like this just doesn't happen for me. I always hear people say things like that, and I roll my eyes because...Whatever. But like, no... Really. My life is about to change forever. I can't envision it, yet. I've been waiting for something like this for so long, I keep expecting someone to say, "Nope, Just Kidding! Nevermind! You don't get this!!". LoL...

Yaasss!!
Although, it seems so surreal to me, still. Shit like this just doesn't happen for me. I always hear people say things like that, and I roll my eyes because...Whatever. But like, no... Really. My life is about to change forever. I can't envision it, yet. I've been waiting for something like this for so long, I keep expecting someone to say, "Nope, Just Kidding! Nevermind! You don't get this!!". LoL...

I'm the same kind of skeptic lol, but not this year!

Latest posts

Back