Hernia.

This thread is like a hernia group rollercoaster ride. Glad you're on the mend @countryham and wishing you well @Marquis Mark. @DianaCox I didn't even realize incisional hernias were a thing. Sorry you wound up with the double whammy of needing to plan surgeries, but glad you found out now and not in September. Keeping you all in my thoughts.

Glad you are doing well Cara.. I am in a lot of pain but I think it is mainly gas. At least that is what I am hoping. I take several short walks a day, helps a little.
I hope you're doing better? I just got back from my surgeon as I do have a big seroma in my belly. It feels like a water balloon under my skin!! It doesn't hurt so I've elected not to have it aspirated yet but give it time to settle down. He suggested I wear some spanx to help keep it less jiggly!!! How rude. How does a man even know what spanx are???

I hope you're doing better? I just got back from my surgeon as I do have a big seroma in my belly. It feels like a water balloon under my skin!! It doesn't hurt so I've elected not to have it aspirated yet but give it time to settle down. He suggested I wear some spanx to help keep it less jiggly!!! How rude. How does a man even know what spanx are???
I go to see my surgeon tomorrow. Mine feels strange right around the bellybutton and is painful when it jiggles imagine that.They have me wearing a binder now will see what tomorrow brings. Maybe spanx.lol.

Latest posts

Back