Hernia.

Good luck with your surgery @countryham! I am right behind with my hernia surgery next Tuesday.
How are you feeling otherwise? It looks like you are nearly 6 months out from DS surgery. How long will you be in the hospital?

Good luck with your surgery@countryham! I am right behind with my hernia surgery next Tuesday.
How are you feeling otherwise? It looks like you are nearly 6 months out from DS surgery. How long will you be in the hospital?
Thank you.. I am not feeling to bad. I am tired all the time but other than that its been pretty good. I have not lost as much weight as a lot of people do but I have lost 50lbs. I'll take it.

Thank you.. I am not feeling to bad. I am tired all the time but other than that its been pretty good. I have not lost as much weight as a lot of people do but I have lost 50lbs. I'll take it.

Did you have pre-op testing already? Perhaps your iron is low.

Good luck - I'm having a CT tomorrow to see if my incisional hernia needs repair or if something else is going on. I'm thinking if I have to have surgery anyway, I might try to get a twofer out of it and finally get an abdominoplasty too. But I might chicken out.

50# is 5.5 months is doing well. I do not know how much you need to lose, but if you averaged it out that would mean you are on track to lose 100# in a year.

Good luck - I'm having a CT tomorrow to see if my incisional hernia needs repair or if something else is going on. I'm thinking if I have to have surgery anyway, I might try to get a twofer out of it and finally get an abdominoplasty too. But I might chicken out.
I hope everything went well for you today Diana.I am home and doing OK. but very sore.

Latest posts

Back