Here I am !!!!!

Discussion in 'Duodenal Switch' started by CaraOC, Dec 29, 2017.

CaraOC

CaraOC Credentialed Bitch

have not been around for a bit, but I'm seriously missing my support from fellow gut choppers. I started TWO new jobs. One in July and one in November. So I'm working two jobs and I'm still in school too. A little stressed . I've been living it up on the Elf diet for weeks now. Time to focus on a healthier happier New Year. I'm weighing in at 172 lbs. my two year surgiversary is coming up February 4th. Surgical weigh in was around 280. I've been skimping on my vitamins too!! I'm a mess. Time to kick the Elf diet to the curb and get compliant with my vitamins

Settledownnow

Settledownnow Well-Known Member

It is easy to do this time of year!

[​IMG]

CaraOC likes this.
    galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Your choice of course, but vitamins are easy, you should be taking them. Just saying....Happy New Year.

southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back. While you get back on the rails, also get labs pulled so you know where to focus.

Settledownnow likes this.
    Larra

Larra Well-Known Member

So good to have you back again! Now come on, you're a nurse for goodness sake, you know how important those vitamins are. And really not difficult, once you get into the swing of it. So start swinging! Wait, that doesn't sound quite right, but you know what I meant.

hilary1617

hilary1617 First time at the rodeo.

Hello and nice to hear from you! :) Please take good care of you.

Spiky Bugger

Spiky Bugger Well-Known Member

Welcome back.

JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

nice you see you!

Susan in Tennessee

Susan in Tennessee Well-Known Member

Cara! Tell us more about your jobs! Two? I didn't know you were in school, how long will it last? How in the world did you have time to make those gorgeous Christmas cookies?

Sounds like you're doing great, except for the vitamin taking part, that is. Get your rear in gear, dear, and swallow your pills and be a healthy and happy DSer!

DianaCox likes this.