Hello

Tufer777

Hey there. I'm new in this forum but am DS postop. Checking in to hear if there are any more DS doctors in California for my sister. I had surgery with Dr Robert Rabkin in 2005. Thanks much

Hi again! I also had my DS with Dr. Robert Rabkin. He's retired now, but his younger brother, Dr. John Rabkin, is the one other people here mean, and also well regarded. But your sister is in SoCal, and the only one there is Dr. Keshishian.
I hope your sister will come here and read and post herself. While it's great that she has you to help her along her way, she will benefit so much more from learning all about the DS first hand.

Oh, if your sister is near SF, there is Dr. John Rabkin's support group. Anyone is welcome. It's a great group

CALIFORNIA
San Francisco
Date: 2nd Wednesday of each month
Time: 6 PM - Simultaneous Informational Seminar and post-op meeting.
7 PM - General open meeting for both pre-op and post-op patients.
Place: Cafeteria at St. Mary's Hospital
450 Stanyan Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
Additional details: Parking is available at St. Mary's Hospital parking at the corner of Stanyan and Hayes Street.
For more information please call our office.

Dr Keshishian in Glendale. I live in the Peoria, IL and I have had three surgeries with him (DS revision to fix malnutrition 8/15, ventral hernia repair with mesh 5/16 and lysis of adhesion clean up 10/16). He is the best and your sister will adore him. Incredibly talented, funny and out of this world follow up and care of his patients. Dr K and Dr Rabkin are two best in the world as far as I am concerned. I am biased and think Dr K is the best but I haven't actually met or had any experience with Dr R but he has a great rep and obviously you know all about him. Best wishes for your sister.

If she's open to going to Mexico, I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Esquerra and all his colleagues at Mexicali Bariatric. I recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you everybody! Guess I wasn't get notifications to the responses. That's some awesome information.

Latest posts

Back