Hello!

Brandi Manis

Hi everyone!

My name is Brandi, Im 20 years old, and I am having my DS on December 28th in Knoxville, TN. I am currently on the liquid only diet before surgery, and I am excited to start this new journey! I am young for the surgery, but why not spend more years of my life healthy then wait till I am older? I have read several posts on here and it is really comforting seeing others going through the same things!

Hey, you found us! Great to see you here. I see nothing wrong with someone young having bariatric surgery. You will benefit from this for many years to come, and avoid the comorbidities that so many MO people acquire as the years go on.

Congrats on the upcoming surgery! I wish I had had WLS in my 20's instead of losing all my weight, then slowly regaining most of it again into my mid-thirties before I realized I needed more than my own grit.

Glad you are here Brandi! I see Williams is doing your surgery. I'm in Knoxville too - Boyce did mine. i'll be thinking of you - great Christmas present!

Hello and welcome Brandi. It is great that you have made this decision that will aid your health and allow the opportunity to live your life as a fit person.

Best of luck to you with your surgery and here is to a great new year and life for you.

Great to meet you Brandi. Nothing wrong with the age. Wish I'd done something like this many years ago myself. I am having surgery tomorrow, revising from sleeve to DS. Can't wait to get it over with so I can stop being nervous and let the games begin!

Hi Brandy and welcome!
You've come to the right place for much needed good information and you will never feel alone.

Latest posts

Back