Hello- Surgery scheduled and soooo excited!

@southernlady , Can you edit my surgery date? I cannot believe this, but Greenbaum changed it AGAIN! First was for December 28th, but my thyroid was bad so it was postponed. THEN it was March 1st but he failed to communicate that to his schedulers and it was booked by the time they caught the error. THEN it was Feb 22nd but he just got notice he will be in court, so NOW it is Friday, Feb 17th (a week from today). Whew!

I am trying really, really hard to maintain my mellow. The crazy superstitious Greek in me is getting paranoid that when a procedure gets moved this many times, God is trying to tell me something. Trying not to go to crazy town.
Sure

If anything, G-d is telling you you get to have your surgery sooner. That's a positive message. But then again, I'm not superstitious, so I don't think it's a message at all, just scheduling confusion.
Hang in there, you have less time to panic now. That's a good thing. Get the house clean and shiny, do your deep breathing exercises, and you will be post-op before you know it.

Latest posts

Back