Hello. I am glad I found you all.

Thank you Susan. I am very excited. I am also a little nervous. I see all these issues too with bad stomach issues like gas, loose stools and bad diarrhea. I already have bad gas due to the band lol. So I am hoping i am not going to regret that part of it all. That is my only issue with my research. Anyway Thanks again so very much.

Thank you Susan. I am very excited. I am also a little nervous. I see all these issues too with bad stomach issues like gas, loose stools and bad diarrhea. I already have bad gas due to the band lol. So I am hoping i am not going to regret that part of it all. That is my only issue with my research. Anyway Thanks again so very much.
The DS is a party compared to living with the band!

Hello Holli, As a recent RnY to DS'er I can really say those claims are exaggerated, or I am very very lucky! I do not suffer from bad or over smelly flatulence, loose stools are only when I consume too many "bad" carbs. So those can be controlled with what I put in my mouth. I have had very few and far between bouts of the ugly "D"! I am grateful for not suffering from these symptoms. But like you I was concerned about those things too.

Latest posts

Back