Hello from Suzette in Texas

SVCowan99

Hello, I am Suzette and I live in the Austin, TX area for over 1 1/2 years, previously spending the last 20 some years in southern NH. I had an RNY Gastric Bypass in Nov 2009 but it was not the tool for me. I just had a a revision from the RNY to DS, on April 24, 2017 by Dr. Ayoola. I have been married for almost 30 years, I have three grown sons and a lovely daughter in law plus I am mom to two dogs and 3 cats. I work full time for a major internet service company. I also am afflicted with Fibromyalgia since 2012. I know WLS is not a cure but perhaps it can help to alleviate my symptoms. I am glad to have found this forum.

Welcome! You weight loss may be slower than for a virgin DS but you will lose weight.

Hello, I am Suzette and I live in the Austin, TX area for over 1 1/2 years, previously spending the last 20 some years in southern NH. I had an RNY Gastric Bypass in Nov 2009 but it was not the tool for me. I just had a a revision from the RNY to DS, on April 24, 2017 by Dr. Ayoola. I have been married for almost 30 years, I have three grown sons and a lovely daughter in law plus I am mom to two dogs and 3 cats. I work full time for a major internet service company. I also am afflicted with Fibromyalgia since 2012. I know WLS is not a cure but perhaps it can help to alleviate my symptoms. I am glad to have found this forum.
Hi and welcome @SVCowan99. You'll find high quality information and genuine support here. Look forward to following your journey.

Latest posts

Back