Hello from Pennsylvania...

Lisa Gemmel

My heart wrestles in a kilt <3
Hi, I'm glad to join this group (on the advice of people from a former site). I've been away too long and had started to fall into some very bad habits.

Had my DS on 12/26/07. Very happy I did it. Maintained a 90+ lb loss since then. Though in the past 18 months or so, I went from having a very active, physical job to a desk job. The pounds creeped up - only ten, but it was enough to throw me into the next size. It's disheartening.

I am scheduled for TT, implants and a lift two weeks from today - May 12th. Not at all nervous, just excited. Though the financial wheeling and dealing I had to do in order to have this done doesn't thrill me at all.

Happily divorced, have three grown sons - just turned 54. Have a job I love and an interest I love even more - professional wrestling. It's a blast...

Lisa

Hi Lisa! Lots more people and action here, and the info is better as well. Glad to see you here.

Hi Lisa! Lots more people and action here, and the info is better as well. Glad to see you here.
The cat in your avatar is very good looking. I have four myself. I should say five, because we take care of one outside too. She would be allowed to come in, for some reason she just doesn't want to...

Welcome! Don't be disheartened by the 10 pounds. Once you have healed from surgery, go back to a mostly protein-fat diet with vegetables, eliminate bread, pasta, rice, and sugar. The DS still works (I'm from 2005). It's not a diet in the sense of counting calories or living with hunger, eat as much as you want. Eating like this, my slowly added bounce-back disappeared in a few weeks. Good luck with the plastics!

Latest posts

Back