Haemo-fuckwittery

OMG you made me laugh and when you are feeling so puny. I hope you get an infusion soon! and that you can go visit SB, as well.

:5grouphug:

What's your plans darlin? Are you ever coming to the colonies?

I currently have two mortgages so I will be tied to terra firma for the coming year. Very much want to come back across the pond and see my people. I will make sure we meet up for BBQ and japes.

I'm wondering if you need to bug them for a transfusion too. I wasn't quite as low as you, and just had the 5th infusion, and am barely passable now. As low as you are, you need a quicker fix, and the hellofit is, you are feeling the least like fighting this stuff with those numbers :(
I felt better yesterday and today so I went hill walking. I feel like shit now but I got some fresh air and the doggos got loads of exercise. I’m going to agitate for a transfusion and more iron

Well I have no clue they are still trying to figure out why they keep pumping blood in me and where the heck it' going. So what I'm saying is I have no clue but IM HAPPY AS ALL GET OUT TO HEAR FROM YOU @kirmy

Latest posts

Back