Getting scared and sad...is this my set point??? #justventing

LindaDarnell

So a week ago I posted that I'd lost all 40 pounds of my regain (VSG to DS). This week, I've noticed the scale has been hovering between 3 to 4 pounds, in the same range that was the lowest weight I achieved with VSG. I was hoping to get down another 40 pounds, closer to my goal, but it seems like my body wants to stay right where it is. This makes me sad bc Im no where near my goal, and scares me bc there's very little (NONE) room to allow for any bounce back or slight gain. I'll have to fight 30x harder to just maintain 228lbs and not gain more. I'm certainly not expecting an easy out, but for someone that's undergone 2 weight loss surgeries, it's obvious that this is the battle I probably won't win!!

Hopefully, Im just down in the dumps and exaggerating the situation. Let's expect the scale to go down next week...along with my jean size!

You've got this, Mama!! Maybe try something different in your excersise routine? Changing stuff up really helps!
I'm sure it's just a stall, but I understand your concern. You're going to slide into that next size soon enough!

Latest posts

Back