FREE Hernia Surgery???

it's awful people have to try and second guess doctors and so on for pain - awful.
the ability for the ultimate checkout.

that, too - doctors should be on our side for this stuff. only in Oregon, I guess. at least...I googled and it's six places which is good to know:

Oregon, Washington, Vermont, California,Montana, Colorado and Washington DC

<= Leftover narco pain med hoarder too. You never know when you might need them for something - an emergency (when my son broke his arm, I gave him a Tylenol#3 before taking him to the ER, because I KNEW he wouldn't get anything for hours); when there might be a disaster and you can't get to a doctor (an earthquake or WWIII for example); or the ability for the ultimate checkout.

They are a tad out of date, but I even have my mom's leftover fentanyl patches. In addition to all the other drugs I hoard. For all, except I have no son, the same reasons.

CAUTION: I too hoard opiates b/c of my kidney stones but I never take one if I plan on going to the ER. If you don't come in with blood gushing or a compound fracture, many if not most ERs will run a drug screen to see if you are a drug seeker before they will administer morphine. If opiates turn up in your blood test, they will send you on your way with a Tylenol. I've been to ERs all over the world for kidney stones. They ALL make me wait moaning and vomiting for 3-4 hours until the blood test results come back before giving me morphine. (Although they never say this.) The only exception is when I go to my closest ER as they are used to my stones and have access to the history of tests to prove I have them.

I USUALLY get drugs quickly.

But...I'd consider taking one of my own pills (after the blood draw and urine test) while waiting...because nothing's gonna REALLY work until we get to the IV Dilaudid. And if it's a several hour delay, it will help. But I'd confess. Usually, I'm on Norco on GOOD days, so I'd cop to that...they can tell from my bp, usually +/- 100/70, that I'm in pain.

Well crap... No surgery for me! But it was a good idea to try and they were legit. The problem is they don't pay till you are 8 weeks postop. I would have had to drive back and forth to Salt Lake 3 times and pay for a hotel 6 nights. And at the end of the summer when I am trying to recover from all my big bills, I just don't have the money.

Well crap... No surgery for me! But it was a good idea to try and they were legit. The problem is they don't pay till you are 8 weeks postop. I would have had to drive back and forth to Salt Lake 3 times and pay for a hotel 6 nights. And at the end of the summer when I am trying to recover from all my big bills, I just don't have the money.
I’m sorry it didn’t work out.

Latest posts

Back