Fourteen years of weight loss.

kirmy

Once upon a time I looked like a flying purple people eater. I rocked up to Prof Patel in London for my DS and literally shat myself thin. My life is wildly different from the Kirmy of 2010. Before I was a bullied, miserable Nurse Practitioner with a failing body and desperately sad. Now I work in Kurdistan month on month off, travel the world, make my own fate and love my mad unpredictable life.
I’ve recently had plastics and a face and neck lift. I am liking 51 year old me. The DS has paid untold dividends. Obesity was a symptom of a deeper crisis and breaking the cycle resonated throughout the bedrock of my life.

Attachments

• IMG_3961.jpeg
    IMG_3961.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3962.jpeg
    IMG_3962.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 14
We chatted, on the phone, while you (and your sweetie) wandered the London streets, pre-op.

You were a cute purple people eater and you look fabulous now. Keep on enjoying your new, peripatetic life.

You are clearly doing it right. All of it. And thank you for including a pic with Penfold :heart:

Last edited:
you look fantastic, but you always have: I remember your pre WLS photo: you have always looked good.

congratulations and good to see you posting! :)

Latest posts

Back