Food Journal Weds 5th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Hi y'all, well that's a scary vision IMO. I hate to single out anyone, but it brings to mind the saying if you can't be an example then at least be a dire warning. Plus I'm starting to get to that point in life where I might benefit from the odd bit of botox/filler here and there and I need to remind myself that even if I had the money it can go badly... must be strong and resist (or poop depending on what you think of the smiley, he he)!! :X3:
article-2552142-1B35F7F500000578-316_306x480.jpg

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Yogurt (10)
L Sweet potato cottage pie w extra cheese (35)
S Cheese (15)
D Chicken Kiev?? (30)
Protein total (120)

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs
B#3 (or snack) cup of well buttered oatmeal.
L: Bourbon Chicken pieces from Costco (we came across them this last trip to Costco)
S: Chocolate covered fruit (Costco) about 6 small blueberry size pieces (and this was about 1PM)
D: Pork roast, broccoli.

I've also discovered that the chocolate covered fruit is NOT my friend. BAD case of gas and very smelly! I could peel paint here. Not sure *I* even want to be in the house with me.

Vites done.

Last edited:
B - 6 Carr's Cheese Melt Crackers with butter and cheddar
L - Chicken Salad with mozzarella & 2 boiled eggs
D - Marinated chicken & patatas bravas
S - Plum

B - 6 Carr's Cheese Melt Crackers with butter and cheddar
L - Chicken Salad with mozzarella & 2 boiled eggs
D - Marinated chicken & patatas bravas
S - Plum
@kirstabelle that doesn't sound like much protein - in fact it doesn't sound like much food at all. I hope you're getting enough protein in as we don't want you to end up deficient. Have you tried any shakes?

BTW I'm not trying to 'tell you off', I'm just concerned for you ((hugs)).

Last edited:
Thanks for looking out for me @huneypie . I am trying to lose and so have drastically reduced what I eat but I am being mindful of my protein. According to MFP this equated to 146g of protein though?! (I can eat normal sized portions, that may make the difference)

8 lbs down 2 weeks and only doing it weekdays. Have cut out booze, chocolate, candy, crisps and bread. Since I stopped all the crap I have rediscovered a little restriction. Not going super low carb cos that sends me loopy!

Latest posts

Back