Food Journal Weds 29th Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
Yay, happy hump day!!
images

Could you live without toilet paper?? There's an article here on it http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...choose-wipe-reusable-piece-cloth-instead.html

For me it's a definite no, but there are people in the article using cloths that they then put through the washing machine - EW!!!

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Yogurt (10)
L Macaroni cheese (35)
S Peanuts (10)
D Roast chicken joint (40)
Protein total (125)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Oatmeal drowning in butter, bacon
S: Whole wheat fig bar
L: Roast chicken and cheese sandwich
S: Fried slice of cheese & 6-7 popchips
D: 5 oz steak, split a twice baked potato with extra cheese with dh

Rest pending
Vites done

I'm intrigued with the toilets that wash you. I think @DianaCox posted about them on the old site a while back. Washable wipes- eh. BTDT with cloth diapering. I have zero desire to add to my laundry chores with the wipes of the entire family. Why waste water washing cloth when it could just go straight to cleaning our bums?
B# Glass of milk (nausea this am)
L: Half of an In/Out burger patty with animal sauce. YUM. I made a poor choice and had a diet soda to try to wake up (My special kiddo is having sleep issues right now and I'm only getting a few hours a night of sleep)
S: Planning to eat a dug out pretzel roll loaded with Costco turkey breast and a big slice of provolone cheese and a glass of whole milk.
D: Planning on working on a can of Costco chicken breast mixed with Duke's mayo (full fat)

As of yesterday, I've now worked up to be able to do the entire DS Vitalady regimen every day.

Last edited:
Yay, happy hump day!!
images

Could you live without toilet paper?? There's an article here on it http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...choose-wipe-reusable-piece-cloth-instead.html

For me it's a definite no, but there are people in the article using cloths that they then put through the washing machine - EW!!!

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Yogurt (10)
L Macaroni cheese (35)
S Peanuts (10)
D Roast chicken joint (40)
Protein total (125)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Huneypie, Do you plan your food in advance for the day or do you eat pretty much the same stuff every day. I cant seem to get a full day of food posted. LOL

Huneypie, Do you plan your food in advance for the day or do you eat pretty much the same stuff every day. I cant seem to get a full day of food posted. LOL
Part of her ability is that she is in the UK so she is winding up her day about the time most of us are just getting started. Usually she posts about noon time here on the east coast...by then she is already doing dinner.

What Protein Snob said about laundry.

However, our toilets have bidet toilet seats or bidet attachments...so we've got sparkley clean crotches and use the tp mostly to pat things dry.

I work tuesday - saturday so this is only my hump day eve :angry7:

got my 60 oz of water in even though I had 3 cups of (huge, strong) coffee. didn't do cardio but did walk the dogs.

good enough!

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Oatmeal drowning in butter, bacon
S: Whole wheat fig bar
L: Roast chicken and cheese sandwich
S: Fried slice of cheese & 6-7 popchips
D: 5 oz steak, split a twice baked potato with extra cheese with dh

Rest pending
Vites done
Sounds good @southernlay DHs are handy for sharing things with. ;-

Sounds like you're improving diet wise @ProteinSnob and I think the occasional soda isn't too bad but I do avoid them for the most part as they're no good for your bones.

I can't imagine the washing ever coming out truly clean and can you imagine how many loads you'd have to do for a DSer. I just use recycled toilet paper so I feel OK about my usage.

I'm intrigued with the toilets that wash you. I think @DianaCox posted about them on the old site a while back. Washable wipes- eh. BTDT with cloth diapering. I have zero desire to add to my laundry chores with the wipes of the entire family. Why waste water washing cloth when it could just go straight to cleaning our bums?
B# Glass of milk (nausea this am)
L: Half of an In/Out burger patty with animal sauce. YUM. I made a poor choice and had a diet soda to try to wake up (My special kiddo is having sleep issues right now and I'm only getting a few hours a night of sleep)
S: Planning to eat a dug out pretzel roll loaded with Costco turkey breast and a big slice of provolone cheese and a glass of whole milk.
D: Planning on working on a can of Costco chicken breast mixed with Duke's mayo (full fat)

As of yesterday, I've now worked up to be able to do the entire DS Vitalady regimen every day.

Latest posts

Back