Food Journal Tues 4th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Now this is what I call a naughty doggy http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ss-wheel-arch-prized-80-000-Aston-Martin.html

I've heard of them doing stuff like that to pillows, etc, but to a car?? I used to have a young cousin like this dog - if he was quiet for too long, it suddenly dawned on you and we'd go running looking for him to find out what devastation he'd caused. One time I remember he cut up all the fruit in bowl of fruit - ah kids and animials, what can ya do?? :wink:
article-2551545-1B316FF300000578-311_964x347.jpg

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Yogurt (10)
L Chili w grated cheese (30)
S Cheese (15)
D Chicken Caesar wrap (30)
Protein total (115)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Oh jeese...that is terrible. Kinda like the adage, Silence is golden unless you have a toddler.

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs, 2 pieces of sausage
L: Homemade hamburger soup
S: Mini crab cakes
D: Roast beef and about 5 pieces of fried squash (maybe 1/3 of a cup?)

Vites done
2 walks in...puppies require a walk to take care of business, chase squirrels, chase birds, bark at people, bark at other dogs, Since they are leashed, they don't get far in their chasing.

Last edited:
Eek!

Bacon,scrambled eggs,black pudding, gluten. Free toast
Prawn and veg stir fry
Roe deer venison saddle with veg
Vites in except the calcium which I'm playing catch up with.
Chicken thigh for late night snacks.

Is that ship food or home food? It sounds good apart from the gluten...WTH?

Duh got that, guten-free LOL. :biggrin:

BTW your babies wouldn't be THAT bad, right.

I'm away....in Aberdeen trying to get to my rig but the weather has other ideas. I also had a chunk of Scottish tablet and two massive cawfees too.

My fur kids are not bad at all although Myrtle did shirt in the dining room and piss on my bed but in fairness she's coming into season so will be an utter wanker.

dog! I've heard of one who ate multiple TV remotes (one at a time) and a friend had a giant vet bill for one that ate rocks. lots of rocks. :mad1:

I'm doing great for water so far, hit 40 oz by 10 AM and did 25 minutes of cardio today. damn, exercise makes me feel better.:angel9:

dog! I've heard of one who ate multiple TV remotes (one at a time) and a friend had a giant vet bill for one that ate rocks. lots of rocks. :mad1:

I'm doing great for water so far, hit 40 oz by 10 AM and did 25 minutes of cardio today. damn, exercise makes me feel better.:angel9:
Go @JackieOnLine you're rockin' it, just not like your friend's dog :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back