Food Journal Tues 21st Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
Hi y'all. What's happening people. :poop: I swear this icon wasn't there before. I like to use the icons... can't think why Liz might think we'd want a poop one on a WLS site he he!! :biggrin:

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Greek yogurt (20)
L Spaghetti bolognese (40)
D Chicken Kiev (30)
Protein total (120)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

LOL, it works!

Okay:
B#1 Yogurt, butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs/2 sausage patties/1/2 cup of cheesy grits
L: 4 BBQ meatballs/6 baby dill pickles (finished the container)
Rest is pending

Yes I didn't see your post about them until after I posted this. I think we need a poop thread so we can make full use of the new poop icon... oh how I love a good poop thread LOL!! Maybe we'd have occasion to use this one too :X3:

so, yesterday went well - I managed to keep it down to 2 (large, strong) cups of coffee and 1 cup of tea but it wasn't easy. coffee!! I love it, but in larger amounts it messes me up. then I was able to get in the 40 oz of water with no trouble. I'm going to keep this up this week and then bump up the water this weekend.

I have started taking fish oil supplements and my therapy light came ...now I have to get it unpacked and set up.

everything is connected! when the rest of my life/day is going well it is 10 million times easier to eat in a way that feels better. :yes:

it's any light source meant to combat Seasonal Affective Disorder - when you get depressed (or more depressed) from lack of sunlight.

it's any light source meant to combat Seasonal Affective Disorder - when you get depressed (or more depressed) from lack of sunlight.
If I was spending another winter in NY I would've bought one of those. I get horrid SAD, especially after Christmas is over, Jan and Feb were the worst for me. I'm having a very different experience being in the south now. It can get cold sometimes, but not as much as up north and no miserable repeated snow storms!

Latest posts

Back