Food Journal Sat 8th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
That spaghetti sat heavy in my stomach and I gotta say that that is the FIRST time I've experienced anything sitting heavy. I may have to clean up my act when I get back from hol.

Anyways, I'm traveling tomorrow and I may not get online much, so if anyone wants to kick off this thread then please do.

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Yogurt (5)
L Spaghetti Bolognese (35)
S Red pepper & houmous (10)
D Ribs? (40)
Protein total (120)
F 72+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

OK, I'll start it if someone else doesn't on Sunday.

decided I'm going to weight myself today - !!!! - because I need to face the music. and it's not happy music. also will be shopping for protein bars for work since the "I don't need that" plan isn't working.

also going to change my alarm to an hour earlier starting next week: if I don't do cardio before work, it doesn't happen.

bah!

B- A piece of bacon and Premier Protein
L- A piece of bacon
D- About to eat bacon, mayo, & tomatoes (that smell like heaven) from Costco.
S-Planning to try for 2 more protein drinks tonight. My hair is almost completely gone. Hoping if I work on upping the protein, that this will help.

Cut back this week on the vitamins- especially the Iron from Vitalady. Also upped the Calcium Citrate. Thanks @DianaCox for the idea. Saw immediate improvement with bathroom issues. Planning to follow up with hematologist next week to ask for iron infusions again. Maybe that will help with the hair loss too.

Heard a Beatles song for the first time today that had "Huneypie" in it and thought of your screen name @huneypie. Is that where you got it?

@ProteinSnob teinSnob looks like you're making good progress on getting protein in. Have you looked at getting wigs - there are some really cute ones out there and you can check out silk lace wigs on youtube for tips on how to apply them (tells you all about the glue and the skull cap thingy).

Glad that upping the calcium has worked for you. I hope you succeed in getting the infusions.

I didn't give that much thought my screen name, if I had I probably could've had something like honeypie!! (I bet adding exclamation marks would've meant I could've spelt it correctly), but honeypiewas already gone on OH which is where I first came up with the name. I think that honeypie must've deactivated as I never found her and I bet there are people thinking that I don't know how to spell honey, he he!! :wink:

What's the Beatles' song you're referring to as I can't think of it off hand.

@ProteinSnob teinSnob looks like you're making good progress on getting protein in. Have you looked at getting wigs - there are some really cute ones out there and you can check out silk lace wigs on youtube for tips on how to apply them (tells you all about the glue and the skull cap thingy).

Glad that upping the calcium has worked for you. I hope you succeed in getting the infusions.

I didn't give that much thought my screen name, if I had I probably could've had something like honeypie!! (I bet adding exclamation marks would've meant I could've spelt it correctly), but honeypiewas already gone on OH which is where I first came up with the name. I think that honeypie must've deactivated as I never found her and I bet there are people thinking that I don't know how to spell honey, he he!! :wink:

What's the Beatles' song you're referring to as I can't think of it off hand.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_Pie

Latest posts

Back