Food Journal Sat 29th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
I had lunch out with DH and my parents as it's my mom's birthday during the week. The ribs were good!!
smiley-biggrin.gif
They filled me up but it was like I hadn't eaten by an hour and a half later!! :(

D Bacon, eggs & sausages(30)
S Cheese roll ups(15)
S Yogurt(5)
L Ribs(40)
S Pistachios(15)
S Cheese triangles(6)
D Left over chicken curry(30)
Protein:(141)
F 72+
V All in (inc 7 batches of calcium) night time iron, vit C, copper pending & strontium batches pending

I NEED a drink! (And for someone who is allergic to alcohol, that is saying a LOT)
B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Egg/fried ham
Then we headed out and I started having the foamies...first time in over 3 years. NO clue what set me off
L: BBQ meat balls/yogurt
Spent the afternoon trying NOT to strangle my daddy. We were heading out and he calls wanting us to go with him over to see his baby brother. Okay, so we ride over...he says to take the fastest way...to which I comment, that is not always the best way. Sure enough, it's like we went mud bogging in my car. There is a 6 mile stretch of gravel topped road that way. AND my daddy kept playing with the windshield wipers. I wanted to smack his hands! On the way back, we came home the better way...but daddy is telling us we are going the wrong way...told him to just let us drive!
D: 1/2 of a homemade chicken & cheese burrito with lots of sour cream
S: Hot dog wrapped

Vitamins done.
OH, and we got our new vitalady order with the K2, and other stuff in it.
Question, I notice you take your strontium at night, why?

ribs! you'd think they would stick with you, Huneypie, not leave you hungry 90 minutes later. weird! did they have BBQ sauce or other sugar?

Liz, maybe stress is making your stomach tighter? I never had foamies early out but did a few times years post op - just not paying attention or something. stopped being so careful..not sure.

today is going OK for me but my Pom Fritz is not feeling well - had diarrhea, ate a bunch of grass and hid behind the couch, just came out to throw up the grass. now he can't get comfortable...keep curling up and then gets up after only a few minutes, walks kind of stiffly, clearly not feeling well. I hate this, don't know what to do for him.

2c chicken broth
8oz water
7oz totally flat diet ginger ale
2c chicken broth
1c beef broth
7oz totally flat lemon lime soda
6oz white grape juice mixed w 4oz water
1c SF strawberry jello, liquid form
2 c wonton soup w/out the wontons
2sf hard candies

will probably have some more broth before bed, and also more water. I am SO relieved that I still like the taste of water!

I think the reason I was feeling light headed this morning was due to lack of calories when I woke up, bc as soon as I started eating some broth I started feeling better.
Just be very careful with those sf candies. But it sounds like you are getting plenty of fluid in.

ribs! you'd think they would stick with you, Huneypie, not leave you hungry 90 minutes later. weird! did they have BBQ sauce or other sugar?

Liz, maybe stress is making your stomach tighter? I never had foamies early out but did a few times years post op - just not paying attention or something. stopped being so careful..not sure.

today is going OK for me but my Pom Fritz is not feeling well - had diarrhea, ate a bunch of grass and hid behind the couch, just came out to throw up the grass. now he can't get comfortable...keep curling up and then gets up after only a few minutes, walks kind of stiffly, clearly not feeling well. I hate this, don't know what to do for him.
I don't know what set me off this morning. I HATE the foamies...and have been thankful that I haven't had them often at all. BUT I prefer the foamies to actually throwing up.

Just watch him carefully and know where the emergency vet is located if needed.

B1- quest bar- 21
B2- slice of frittata & bacon- 22
L- chicken, bacon & cheese balls dunked in sour cream- 31
S- cheese cubes- 14
S- detour bar- 15
S- shake- 24
D- grilled chicken & a lil bacon & cheddar mashed potatoes- 40
Total- 167

I NEED a drink! (And for someone who is allergic to alcohol, that is saying a LOT)
B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Egg/fried ham
Then we headed out and I started having the foamies...first time in over 3 years. NO clue what set me off
L: BBQ meat balls/yogurt
Spent the afternoon trying NOT to strangle my daddy. We were heading out and he calls wanting us to go with him over to see his baby brother. Okay, so we ride over...he says to take the fastest way...to which I comment, that is not always the best way. Sure enough, it's like we went mud bogging in my car. There is a 6 mile stretch of gravel topped road that way. AND my daddy kept playing with the windshield wipers. I wanted to smack his hands! On the way back, we came home the better way...but daddy is telling us we are going the wrong way...told him to just let us drive!
D: 1/2 of a homemade chicken & cheese burrito with lots of sour cream
S: Hot dog wrapped

Vitamins done.
OH, and we got our new vitalady order with the K2, and other stuff in it.
Question, I notice you take your strontium at night, why?
Maybe the foamies were stress related.

I take strontium at night coz you have to take it 2 hours away from pretty much anything and if I'm going to bed then I only have to worry about 2 hours before rather than a 4 hour stretch.

2c chicken broth
8oz water
7oz totally flat diet ginger ale
2c chicken broth
1c beef broth
7oz totally flat lemon lime soda
6oz white grape juice mixed w 4oz water
1c SF strawberry jello, liquid form
2 c wonton soup w/out the wontons
2sf hard candies

will probably have some more broth before bed, and also more water. I am SO relieved that I still like the taste of water!

I think the reason I was feeling light headed this morning was due to lack of calories when I woke up, bc as soon as I started eating some broth I started feeling better.
Yes, well done on the fluids. :)

Yes, I had a little BBQ sauce, but not much. I just miss that old restriction and am yearning for the days of old.

I hope your fur baby gets better soon.

My husband STILL (after 8.5 years of living with a DS wife) that if he needs to do something two hours after we eat, he doesn't need a timer...he has me. And two hours after we eat...it's time to feed me again...and it is protein I'm looking for. That's just how it is now...my "new" normal.

My husband STILL (after 8.5 years of living with a DS wife) that if he needs to do something two hours after we eat, he doesn't need a timer...he has me. And two hours after we eat...it's time to feed me again...and it is protein I'm looking for. That's just how it is now...my "new" normal.
I know that the eating 2 hourly thing is pretty normal - I had a full rack of ribs and was somehow expecting it to stay with me a bit longer.

Latest posts

Back